Thursday 9 February 2012

Talon, come fly with me

Quote from my first book TALON, COME FLY WITH ME


How happy they are, Matica thought, looking after them. I wish I could have a friend like Emelio. Oh, well, at least I have Tamo, but he’s a bird, not a human.

The dragonfly was still there and she said to it, ‘You are supposed to be small, but not me. If only the Indians could understand.’

Presently the dragonfly hovered around the tree in the bright afternoon sunshine. As she followed it with her eyes, it flitted back and forth. ‘Your life is so carefree, but not mine.’ She sighed as the dragonfly sped high into the sky, returned and came to a dead stop in an instant, hovering in the heat of the day. Speeding up again, it disappeared amongst the branches of the huge tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment